Monday, January 6, 2014

January Card Guest Designer

Please welcome with me the first Card Guest Designer of 2014, Wendi Robinson!


I'm wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for over 14 years, and mom to wonderful, 3 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries). We live in sunny So Cali, and I am a beach lover!!! Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decor items for our house, and altering!!! I LOVE it all. I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a HUGE Depeche Mode fan, love to walk & do zumba, relax at the beach, and hang out in the backyard with my kids. You can find my work on my blog: http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/.
I am very grateful for Sketch-N-Scrapfor having me as a GDT for this month.
And check out the beautiful job Wendi did on her card. I love the stitching detail along with the rough edges of the paper. Not to mention the brads give such a great touch!


I'm looking forward to what Wendi does with our next sketch!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with pretty colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! So glad you were able to join us as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Wendy! Beautiul card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that card, Wendy! Such a great take on the sketch with beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job creating your card Wendy! Congrats on being on the GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. St Barts’ luxe bohemian lifestyle are a reckoned in offering quality range of Interior Design , Home Decor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic and sweet card. Great take!!! Congrats on being GD this month. WTG!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete