Friday, August 2, 2013

August Layout Guest Designer

Please join me in welcoming our August Layout Guest Designer!
Hello, I’m Jennifer Reilly and I’m so excited to be a guest designer for Sketch-n-Scrap!  I’m a work at home mom to two amazing boys – Liam and Collin – who are my inspiration. They have taught me so much about patience and strength, and they remind me every day how important it is to appreciate every moment. I scrapbook the good with the bad, because it’s all part of our story, and it’s my scrap-therapy! You can see more of my creations at: www.myreillyboysandme.blogspot.com
Here is the beautiful layout she came up with based on yesterday's sketch:
The colors are wonderful, I love how she layered multiple pieces of paper! And that Preschool banner is a lot of fun!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Congrats on being Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Love the banners!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! Love you take on the sketch! Love, love it! Such adorable photos! Congrats on being picked Guest Designer! Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and photography!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FAB and adorable LO. Beautiful pics and banner. Just so cute. Congrats on being selected as August Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, Jen! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Jen. Congrats and another beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this design, Jen! Great pitures and great colors!

    ReplyDelete