Monday, December 2, 2013

December Guest Layout Designer

Join me in welcoming our December Layout Guest Designer Dana!
I am a wife to an amazing man of 17 years. He is my support, my best friend and the love of my life. We have been blessed with a child, whom God gave us when we were told we could not have any. God is so good!  So documenting his birth and every moment since is what most of my layouts are about.  I still love the whole process of how a page layout comes together.  After having hand surgery I had to find another creative outlet and the answer was in cardmaking.  Though the two are so different, they do have a lot of similarities.  The biggest being that they both help to keep the stress levels down. Lol Scrapbooking was always my first love and no matter how long I have a break from it, I can always jump right back into it again and feel like I never gave it up. This is due to the fact that there are so many sketches to help you get the job done. And that is pretty cool!!  I have had my own scrapbooking business, been on staff with a local store teaching classes, been on other Design Teams and loved every minute of it. This love of scrapbooking has been going on since 1999 and it never grows old for me.With opportunities to scrapbook about my faith, my family, and all the fun times in between, this love of creativity will continue to grow into much, much more.  Any craft that helps you to remember yesterday and helps bringa smile to someone’s face surely must be a great thing. This has been a fun journey and it isn't over yet!  If you would like to see more of my work, come visit me at my blog at www.relivingtomorrow.blogspot.com  I am so excited and happy to be Guest Designing for Sketch-N-Scrap!  Thanks so much for having me!!

Dana put together a wonderful layout for us. I absolutely love how the colors pop on that black background.
And check out the details, with the rub-ons, embossed tag and stars!
Thanks so much Dana!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much ladies for having me. It truly is a dream come true to be Guest Designer for a scrapook layout. It is my first time actually and I so loved this sketch. Can't wait to see what everyone else will do with this one. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Dana and wonderful page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and Congrats Dana! It's great to have you join us and I love your layout! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout, love the colors !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Dana and Congrats on being this month's GD. Thanks for joining us. What a fantastic LO. Totally perfect. WTG!!!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete