Friday, December 6, 2013

Welcome to our new Card Designers!

I know you were all inspired by our wonderful card examples yesterday.  Today we would like to welcome our new card design team for the first term of 2014!  These designers will be inspiring us all from January until June of 2013.  Please welcome:
Hello, I am Isbaha, a 35 year old stay-at-home mother to three little kids.  I discovered papercrating five years ago: how exciting even grown-ups can play with papers!  I love everything with paper and crafts, especially embellishments.  I'm thrilled to be on this creative team: sketches can be a wonderful jump start for creativity!  For more of Isbaha's work make sure and stop by her BLOG

Hi, my name is Ro, and I'm a craftaholic!  I have been crafting for as many years as I can remember.  I don't think I've ever met a craft (or crafter) I didn't  like.  But my favorite, by far, is working with paper!  And I am SO happy to be a part of Sketch N Scrap!  I am sort of an empty nester in that all three of my kids have all moved out (two of them bought houses in my neighborhood, which is awesome!). But this past May, my handicapped mom moved in.  We also have six dogs.  So I guess empty-nester doesn't really apply after all.  My hubby of 26 years and I enjoy traveling, camping, golfing, and hanging with the grandkids. But I am the most centered when I am crafting.  In addition to paper crafting, I also create jewelry and home dec projects, and I do a little sewing and crocheting. I am also learning to paint with watercolor. And I'm hoping to find some time to get back to scrapbooking all the wonderful photos of my grandkids.  I look forward to sharing all my projects with you at SNS and hope I can inspire others to create along with me!  For more of Ro's work check out her blog: Toodle Noodle Creative!

And welcome back returning members:




Make sure and visit these ladies' blogs for TONS of inspiration and to leave them a little bit of love! Tune in tomorrow when we announce some fun upcoming challenges at Sketch N Scrap!  We hope to continue to inspire you throughout the holidays and into the new year! 

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations all! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to be back - I LOVE this community! Welcome to all the new ladies ... I can't wait to work with you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited and honored to continue on with this fantastic team. A big welcome to the ladies coming onboard. I am going to love working with you all in 2014.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete