Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Welcome to our newest DT members!

We are so excited to announce our new layout design team for the January-June 2014 term!  It was so nice to see how many of you applied and the level of creativity was just outstanding! And while we wish we could pick everyone, we had only a limited number of spots available, so if you did not make it this time around make sure and apply on our next call.  A big Sketch N Scrap welcome to our new layout design team for the first term of 2014:
My name is Surama and I live in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, with my mom, my sister and two cute cats. I'm single, no children.  I work in publicity at my own company: an agency of events and promotional marketing.  I've been scrapping since 2006 and never stopped. I love colorful papers, inks, stamps and now I'm really enjoying my Silhouette machine. For me, scrapbooking is fun, it is my pleasure and my joy. Good memories and special moments of my life with my family and friends are the main theme of my layouts. In addition to scrapbooking, I love listening to music, making cookies and candies, watching movies and going out with friends. I'm so excited to be a part of the Sketch ~N~ Scrap design team!  For more of Surama's work visit her blog.

Hello! My name is Lissa Mitchell, and I'm so excited to be a member of the Sketch 'N Scrap design team! I'm a work-at-home mom of twin boys, age 10. My husband and I are kept very busy by these boys' sports and activities galore. We love getting outdoors to hike, ski, and explore Colorado, being recent transplants here from Kansas City. I'm an avid scrapbooker and sketch addict, and I've been scrapbooking for more than 16 years. Scrapbooking is a big part of my daily life - whether I'm taking photos of our adventures or creating pages that I'm proud to showcase in our family scrapbook albums. I love to create - scrapbooking is my relaxation outlet. I can't wait to get to know all of you better!  View more of Lissa's work on her blog MIGHTY CRAFTY.

Hi my name is Monique scrapbooker of layouts that are cute and unique.  I am a 44 y/o mother of a son named Christian and a cat named Angel who are both so sweet.  I love Facebook and Pinterest but I don't tweet.  I love sketches, shopping, going to the movies, weekend getaways, and concerts. These things make my life so neat.  I love God, family and friends. They make my life complete.  Lastly I am thankful for being selected for the SNS DT.  I am sure it will be a real treat. To see more of Monique's work visit her blog. 

My name is Darcy and I have been scrapping for 6.5 years. I started out not really knowing anything, and not that I know much more now, but I enjoy learning and trying new things! I discovered sketches about a year ago and that changed my scrappy life. I am a very clean and simple scrapper and the focus of my pages is almost always my girls and their adventures. For more of Darcy's work visit her blog,  OUR HOUSE OF E

Hello, my name is Evie (pronounced Eve-e).  I am a wife an mother to one son and one kooky dog.  I am an artist with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Painting and Drawing.  I finished out my schooling by working in collage and mixed-media, which I continued.  I discovered scrapbooking in 2002 shortly after my son was born.  I took the time to learn the basics of scrapbooking, slowly infusing my sensibilites towards collage and mixed-media.  Now I think of myself as a mixed-media scrapbooker letting all my creativity come through this wonderful artform.  I love sharing my layouts and other scrappy projects on my blog Artful Scrapbooking.

We will also have one returning member on our 2014 term one team, please welcome Jennifer Haggerty back! 

 We are happy to have Jennifer return for another term with us to share her creativity!   You can view more of Jennifer's work on her blog LIVE THE MOMENT
Join us tomorrow for another awesome card sketch!  We will be announcing our new card design team on December 6th and then on December 7th we will be sharing some fun new and exciting upcoming events for this month and the new year, so stay tuned!   There is always something fun here at Sketch N Scrap!




9 comments:

  1. welcome ladies (and welcome back Jennifer!) - looking forward to seeing your creations in the months to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns meninas!
    Parabéns Su! Muito sucesso a todas!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard ladies!!! So excited to have you on the team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm so excited to be a member of the Design Team and to be included with such talented ladies!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS ladies. You will have an awesome time on the best team. Welcome aboard and so glad you have joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! I'm so happy to be a member of the Design Team.
    Obrigada, Kátia!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete