Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Would You Rather?????

I hope you are enjoying our crop so far! What a fun recipe challenge by Kelly yesterday!  If you missed it you can find it HERE.  It might be pretty apparent that I like playing games, from Bingo (find the Scrapbook Bingo Challenge HERE) to card games, to board games I love them all, so for my second challenge I thought we'd adapt another of my favorite games to put a scrappy spin on it!  The game is called Would You Rather. For today's challenge create a layout, card or project using ONE of each from the following seven prompts:
WOULD YOU RATHER:
1) use a sketch on your creative project OR go it on your own with your own design?
2) use card stock as your background OR use a patterned background?
3) use stamps OR stickers on your project?
4) use squares/rectangles OR circles on your project?
5) use your own handwriting OR a typed sentiment or journaling on your project?
6) Used a punched border OR a washi tape border on your project?
7) Use enamel dots OR rhinestones on your project?

Here is my layout: 

Here is the list of rathers I chose to use:
1) sketch- I used a Page Maps sketch by Becky Fleck from her PageMaps 2 book
2) cardstock background
3) Stickers- by Jillibean Soup
4) rectangles- patterned paper by Jillibean Soup
5) Typed journaling
6) Punched border
7) enamel dots

HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THE WOULD YOU RATHER CHALLENGE:
1) Feel free to use other items on your project in addition to the prompted items.  
2) Link back to your blog post, make sure you mention the list of items you chose to use.
3) all projects must be newly created as of today for this challenge (no back linking)
4) no combining with other SNS challenges (i.e. our regular sketch challenges)
5) You must link back to SNS in your blog entry
6) only one entry per challenge
Here are the prizes up for grabs:


You will get one entry per challenge into our prize draw, a random winner will be drawn on December 22nd.  To be eligible follow all the rules listed above AND make sure and link up your project on the sidebar under the  ONLINE CROP link (not the regular sketches link).  We can't wait for you to join us! Happy cropping!


3 comments:

  1. I am loving this design!! A fantastic CAS page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome challenge! Loving your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome challenge.

    My son will be away for a couple of days starting Friday night. I need to get shopping done and some of these awesome challenges done.

    Looking forward to playing around in my scrapbook room.

    ReplyDelete